Jimi Hendrix Quotes

Guitarist, singer, songwriter and audiences enjoyed Jimi Hendrix in the 1960s with his outrageous electric guitar sound and experimentation skills.

30. “I will be dead in five years' time, but while I am here, I will travel many highways and I will, of necessity, die at a time when my message of love, peace, and freedom can be shared with people all over the world.

29. “Sometimes you'll want to give up the guitar. You'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded.

28. “Peace, Love, and Happiness.

27. “I try all night to play a pretty note.

26. “I wish they'd had electric guitars in cotton fields back in the good old days. A whole lot of things would've been straightened out.


25. “Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced?

24. “It's time for a new National Anthem. America is divided into two definite divisions. The easy thing to cop out with is sayin' black and white. You can see a black person. But now to get down to the nitty-gritty, it's getting' to be old and young - not the age, but the way of thinking. Old and new, actually... because there's so many even older people that took half their lives to reach a certain point that little kids understand  now.

23. “Imagination is the key to my lyrics. The rest is painted with a little science fiction.

22. “I'll always touch you.

21. “Life is Quicker Than a Blink of an Eye


20. “Those times I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. We all burn things we love. I love my guitar

19. “When things get too heavy, just call me helium, the lightest known gas to man.

18. “All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.

17. “Music is my religion.

16. “If I'm free, it's because I'm always running

15. “Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.

14. “All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel.

13. “I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.

12. “And so castles made of sand slips into the sea, eventually.

11. “I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.


10. “Butterflies and zebras And moonbeams and fairy tales That's all she ever thinks about Riding with the wind.

9. “You have to forget about what other people say, when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like 
heaven.

8. “Music is a safe kind of high.

7. “Don't be reckless with other people's hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

6. “Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

5. “Who are you to judge the life i live i know i'm not perfect and i don't live to be. but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean.

4. “The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again

3. “Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens

2. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

1. “I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

Comments

Popular Posts