IQ Quotes

An intelligence quotient, or IQ, is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence.

10. Judging by informal observation, most young Americans burn up their spare time buffing their emotional IQ and self-esteem with social media and non-stop texting. That's great for eye-thumb coordination, but what about the satisfaction of actually making something? -Seth Shostak
  
9. If we don't plant the right things, we will reap the wrong things. It goes without saying. And you don't have to be, you know, a brilliant biochemist and you don't have to have an IQ of 150. Just common sense tells you to be kind, ninny, fool. Be kind. -Maya Angelou

8. I know from my own experience that there is much more to 'intelligence' than an IQ number. In fact, I hesitate to believe that any system could really reflect the complexity and uniqueness of one person's mind, or meaningfully describe the nature of his or her potential. -Daniel Tammet

7. Perspective is worth 80 IQ points. -Alan Kay

6. The winner's edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner's edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success. -Denis Waitley

Ultimate IQ Tests

5. I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged. -Stephen King

4. The latest research has revealed that women have a higher IQ than men. -A. N. Wilson

3. I was always the black sheep of the family and always told that I was dumb, and I had a low IQ and did badly in school. -Francis Ford Coppola

2. You wanna build your IQ higher in the next two years? Be uncomfortable. That means, learn something where you have a beginner's mind. -Nolan Bushnell

1. The happiest people I've found are in science. These people have three times the IQ - maybe I'm exaggerating. They have a higher IQ than I do. They love what they're doing, they have a good family life, they're satisfied. -Eli Broad

IQ Twist

Related Content:

Intelligence Quotes

Isaac Newton Quotes

Comments

Popular Posts