Halloween Quotes

Halloween is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31. With that being said, here are 10 quotes related to this spooky holiday.

10. There is nothing funny about Halloween. This sarcastic festival reflects, rather, an infernal demand for revenge by children on the adult world. - Jean Baudrillard

9. But I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner. - Evan Peters

8. Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn't even the star of his own Halloween special. - Chris Rock

7. When it comes to romance, I'm really simple. I am really a 'dinner and a movie' type of person, and I love food, so surprise me and order something different or adventurous when it comes to food, and I'm like a kid at Halloween. - Sasha Grey

6. It's said that All Hallows' Eve is one of the nights when the veil between the worlds is thin - and whether you believe in such things or not, those roaming spirits probably believe in you, or at least acknowledge your existence, considering that it used to be their own. Even the air feels different on Halloween, autumn-crisp and bright. - Erin Morgenstern

Check Out The Original Halloween Movie at Amazon.com

5. I actually have a stash of wigs for Halloween. But only for that. Not to play dress-up. - Alexa Vega

4. Acting is like a Halloween mask that you put on. - River Phoenix

3. I was kind of a dark kid. I loved Halloween, and I loved vampires and the black and white old monster movies. - Joe Manganiello

2. In Halloween, I viewed the characters as simply normal teenagers. Laurie, Jamie Lee's character, was shy and somewhat repressed. And Michael Myers, the killer, is definitely repressed. They have certain similarities. - John Carpenter

1. On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me. - Rodney Dangerfield

Check Out The Forum Novelties Zombie Arm Lawn Stakes at Amazon.com

Related Content:

New Year's Quotes

Intelligence Quotes


Star Wars Quotes

Comments

Popular Posts