Tracy Morgan Quotes

Tracy Jamal Morgan is an American actor and comedian prominently known for his 8 seasons as a cast member on SNL (Saturday Night Live) from the year 1996 to 2003 and for his role as Tracy Jordan in the comedy series 30 Rock on NBC from 2006 to 2013. That being said, here are a few quotes by him. I hope you enjoy.

10. Bad news travels at the speed of light; good news travels like molasses.

9. And when I was angry, when I was younger, I was in a cocoon. Now I'm a beautiful, black butterfly.

8. What I have learned over the years is to try to stay in the moment. I want to feel it all because I've realized nothing lasts.

7. I spread love wherever I'm at. I'm like Marvin Gaye.

6. Being funny wasn't a career choice growing up, it was my way out of situations; a way to survive another day.

Watch Tracy Morgan: Bona Fide at Amazon.com

5. I know my spirit is not mean, and I have a very good spirit and a funny spirit.

4. People live too much of their lives on email or the Internet or text messages these days. We're losing all of our communication skills.

3. You get somebody to crack a smile, that's a beautiful thing.

2. As a child, I was able to know that I wanted a better life.

1. Reality is the scary thing. Not my work, not comedy.

Check Out I Am the New Black by Tracy Morgan at Amazon.com

Related Content:

Happiness Quotes

Freedom Quotes

Comments

Popular Posts