The Dark Knight Trilogy Quotes


The Dark Knight Trilogy is a set of three movies by Christopher Nolan which takes place in the setting of the Batman DC Universe. Those 3 films include Batman Begins (released in 2005), The Dark Knight (released in 2008), and The Dark Knight Rises (released in 2012). Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, and Cillian Murphy appeared in all three movies.  

All of these movies became a success with The Dark Knight becoming the number one highest grossing movie in 2008. The Dark Knight Rises was number two in the highest grossing movies of 2012 and Batman Begins was the ninth highest grossing movie in 2005. Batman Begins earned  over $370 million worldwide, The Dark Knight earned a little over $1 billion and The Dark Knight Rises earned over $1 billion as well.

With that, this is a list some of the best quotes from The Dark Knight trilogy.

Bruce Wayne: ...It's not who I am underneath... but what I *do*... that defines me.

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Harvey Dent: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Alfred Pennyworth: Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Henri Ducard: But I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just... poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed, so you would be spared your pain.



Bruce Wayne: You're not the devil. You're practice.

The Joker: Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Bruce Wayne: Bats frighten me. It's time my enemies shared my dread.

Henri Ducard: You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent.

The Dark Knight: Trilogy (Batman Begins / The Dark Knight / The Dark Knight Rises)
Limited Edition DVD + Blu-ray | Box Set
šŸ¦‡View more ImagesšŸ¦‡
Jim Gordon: I knew Harvey Dent. I was his friend. And it will be a very long time before someone... Inspires us the way he did. I believed in Harvey Dent.


Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.

Bruce Wayne: People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed; but as a symbol... as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting.


Jim Gordon: He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Alfred Pennyworth: It's not just your name, sir! It's your father's name! And it's all that's left of him. Don't destroy it.

Batman: I'm not wearing hockey pads!

Alfred Pennyworth: Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up.

Carmine Falcone: People from your world have so *much* to lose. Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot, you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't. You've never tasted desperate. You're, uh, you're Bruce Wayne, the Prince of Gotham; you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name. So, don't-don't come down here with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself. This is a world you'll never understand. And you always fear what you don't understand.

The Dark Knight Trilogy: Ultimate Collector's Edition Blu-Ray
šŸ¦‡See more detailšŸ¦‡

Related Content:


Halloween Quotes


Bravery Quotes

Comments

Popular Posts